- Contains prebiotics and probiotics, a source of live naturally occurring microorganisms.
- Supplies necessary vitamins and minerals to ensure proper development and growth.
- Formulated to provide a caloric pattern similar to mother’s milk in protein, fat, and carbohydrates.
- Easy to digest, highly palatable, easy to mix formula.
- Ideal supplement for post-surgery and convalescence.
Directions for Mixing: Gently stir or shake one part powdered Esbilac into two parts warm water (a part may be a teaspoon, tablespoon or cup). Do not mix more Esbilac than can be consumed in 24 hours. Do not use a blender. Reconstituted Esbilac should be kept refrigerated. One 12 oz. can of powder makes approximately 60 oz. of liquid when mixed 1:2. One 28 oz. can of powder makes approximately 140 oz. of liquid when mixed 1:2. One 5 lb. bag makes approximately 400 oz. when mixed 1:2.