Fish4Dogs Finest Trout Mousse for Dogs
At Fish4Dogs we are proud of everything that goes into our food.
We make food using a few select high-quality ingredients – every one of which has a vital role to play in giving your dog a high quality, healthy natural food.
- A single source protein from fish – high quality easily digestible protein rich in Omega 3.
- Oils and fats – high quality single source oils from fish oils
- Vitamins and minerals – ensuring fully balanced and complete foods
- Carbohydrates – we use potato and pea. Low sensitivity carbohydrate with a balanced glycaemic index
- Beet pulp – a source of fibre, binding foods so aiding passage through the gut
What we leave out matters just as much as what we put in. We have not used, and will never use, some of the unhealthy and, in our view unnecessary ingredients used by a number of leading brands.
- Grain Free: Fish4Dogs Finest Trout Mousse for Dogs do not use grains – we prefer the better, but more expensive, carbohydrates, potato and pea
- No artificial preservatives: We use mixed natural tocopherols and rosemary
- No added sugars: Some dog foods add quantities of sugar to make their foods more palatable – we don’t , its unhealthy and fish is already very palatable.
- No fillers: Some foods bulk out with fillers giving little nutritional value- we don’t – every ingredient in our foods is there for a good reason
- No colourings