Vet’s Best Flea Itch Relief Shampoo provides immediate relief for dogs itching due to flea bites. This flea shampoo uses a unique formulation of natural ingredients like orange peel extract, lemon peel extract, and micronized oatmeal. Those ingredients work together to gently calm, soothe and moisturize red, raw, and irritated skin from those little pests!
- Provides immediate relief from flea bites by gently calming and soothing discomfort on the skin
- A unique formulation of natural ingredients like orange peel extract, lemon peel extract, and micronized oatmeal
- Moisturizes red, raw, and irritated skin caused by fleas
- Perfect for dogs and puppies 12 weeks or older
- Solvent- free for a fast acting natural treatment
Micronized Oatmeal, Essential Orange and Lemon Peel Oil (D’Limonene), Neem Oil, Tea Tree Oil, Lavender, Citronella and Panthenol (Vitamin B-5).
For use on dogs 12 weeks or older.
Fleas rise to the top of your pet’s coat as they die, so consider it a triumph if you start seeing more fleas at first, after treating your pet. If you’re still seeing fleas after application, it may be because your pet has picked up new fleas from the environment, which may include other pets, surfaces and outdoor areas. It may take up to 30 days to break the entire flea life cycle. Additionally, you should also treat sources of new fleas (i.e., carpet, yard, etc.) to ensure complete flea control.